AFROWORLD.TV is currently the Biggest and most popular social networking site in Africa. Created few months ago,It stands now as having thousands of users, and that number is growing every day.
So it is no wonder that people are downloading the application to their mobile devices so they can get the most of the experience. If it isn’t inbuilt on your phone, you can try to download the application to your Android device. You can either do this from your desktop or your mobile device itself. Both are fairly simple and can be done in just a few minutes!
You can use AfroWorld.tv to stay connected on many devices including iPhone, iPad, and Android. Currently, AfroWorld.tv is only available on Android and smartphones.
To see what’s new with the app and install the latest version, you can go to the Afroworld.tv for Mobile page or visit your phone’s app store Google Play Store
You can also access Afroworld using a mobile browser.
How To create an account on AFROWORLD social platform.
2.Begin the sign-up information by providing your username, date of birth, password, gender and your choice of an email account or mobile number. Click REGISTER
3.To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number…and that is it!!!
You can go directly to website https://www.afroworld.tv
How to INSTALL Afroworld.tv on your mobile device
Method 1: Installing from Your Phone
- If you can’t find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone model) to switch between pages and look for the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try searching for it in the app drawer.
Click here to install Afroworld.tv Application on Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.afrodtv.world
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and install to your phone. Once it has finished downloading, simply tap Open, if you’re still on the Google Play page. If you’ve gone out of Google Play, just look for the Afroworld app icon in your list of applications.
- If you’re asked for any special permission, simply tap the Okay button on the permission prompt to begin the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Afroworld on your Android device through the app.